05 February 2011

Day 2 of the 21-Day Challenge

What happened to day #2 challenge you ask?  Did I give up already?  No.  The second day of the 21-day challenge I've dedicated myself to doing is the top of the computer desk.


Day #2 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (The Computer Desk)


However, I don't have a computer desk.  Both my hubby & my laptops sit on laptop stands...no surface area to hold any junk or to clean.  Our two desktops are hooked up to the TV's...again, no desktop to clean.  But, I didn't dismiss the day!  I took day #2 to go shopping for baskets, and bins, and folders (for the Weekly Challenge).


Today, I will do Day #3....The Tupperware cabinet.  I'll post that when I'm done with it later today.


I hope some of you have checked out A Bowl full of Lemons and started your own 21-Day Challenge!


Thanks for reading my thoughts! <3
House-Wise
"Make yourself at home"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c) Housewise 2010-2015 Template by Ipietoon