06 February 2011

Week #1 Challenge - Household Binder

I'm finally posting Weekly Challenge #1, The Home Management Binder, from "A Bowl Full of Lemons".  It's taken me some time because I think I have re-done the notebook 4 or 5 times since starting.  I just couldn't get the right 'feel' or 'look' I wanted.
So, if you haven't read any of my previous blog entries, you are probably asking, "What is she talking about?!" Well, in trying to simplify, organize & clean, I have taken on A Bowl Full of Lemon's Weekly Challenge.  Week #1 is to get a Home Management Binder working.


Yep.  Pretty simple.  Even though I had started with something way more fancy...different smaller notebooks for different catagories...blah.  I went with simple.  I know that this is a work in progress.  As I use it, it will change to what works best for me.
I decided not to have a tab for finances, as I found this really cool 'expense' notebook at the dollar store.  It looks like it will work good for me, because not only is it a self-contained binder, I don't have stacks of bills 'to be paid', 'paid, to be filed', etc.  I will be keeping it in my Household Binder however.

I am using 14 of the 15 tabs so far.  Yikes!  I have everything from Meal Planning, to School, Contacts, and Organizing.  Yep, I have a tab for organizing.  And do you know what the first page in it is?
You guessed it.  The list of the 21-Day Challenge that I'm currently working on also!  Now that I have the bare-bones complete....I will be taking the next couple days to fill it in & out.  Oh, and also I'll be doing the Week #2 Challenge this week too! ;-)


Thanks for reading my thoughts! <3
House-Wise
"Make yourself at home"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c) Housewise 2010-2015 Template by Ipietoon