11 February 2011

Two Steps Forward, One step back

Alright, I thought I should make a post.  It's been two days, and I haven't blogged anything.  Bad me.  One of my 'promises' to myself was that I would make a post at least once a day.  Why?  To keep me motivated.


Three days ago I decided to go off my meds.  My anti-depressant medication.  It just wasn't doing enough for me.  It was keeping my head above water, but that didn't justify (to me) putting all those brain chemicals into my system.  So, I went through withdrawals.  Ugh.  You think PMS is bad?  Try anti-depressant withdraws....PMS x 100!


So, anyway, I haven't felt like doing anything...except maybe for crying, or smashing my computer for no reason.  I haven't been doing my 21-day challenge, my weekly challenge, hell, I haven't cooked dinner.  But it's wearing down.  Thankfully very quickly because I had already halved my dose some time ago.


I actually did a little shopping today for some shelves and things.  This weekend I'm hoping to get back on track.  Hoping.  I could slide back a little.  But it's OK.  I'll get back up, it just might take a little longer.  My house is a disaster, I need to finish what I started.  I am going to try very hard to post every day, even if it's just some small silly anecdote, or link, or maybe even personal journal entry like this.


Anyway, thank you everyone for visiting.  I hope more of you will make some comments.  I like to hear what you think!!


Toodles~


Thanks for reading my thoughts! <3
House-Wise
"Make yourself at home"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c) Housewise 2010-2015 Template by Ipietoon