29 June 2016

Camera Accesory Bundle for Canon T5

Simple Kit
This post may contain referral or affiliate links
We were kindly sent this product in exchange for a fair & honest review
These are our own personal opinions

Camera Accesory Bundle for Canon T5

Purchase on Amazon

This is a great bundle for anyone who just got their camera!

The Camera Accessory Bundle for Canon T5 comes with a bunch af accessories that everyone with a camera needs. You get a 3 Pieces Filter Kit and case to hold them (which is worth the cost itself), an a SD card wallet with 4 slots, a lens cleaning kit, a screen protector, and a lens cap strap.

The lens kit includes a Circular Polarizer filter, an Ultraviolet filter, and a Fluorescent filter. It also has a hard case to keep them in. I got this same filter kit for my last camera, and loved it. So I know this will do me well for the Canon. The CPL is great to keep on your camera just as a protective lens.

The Cleaning kit includes a cloth, cleaning solution, and cotton swabs. This is a MUST for any camera owner. You NEED to keep your lenses clean.

The cap strap is great. I wish I had one for my last camera. I had lost the lens cap a month into owning it, and my camera lens got beat up quite a bit not having a cap. They are so easy to misplace. This keeps it right there on your camera, but out of the way.

The screen protector is interesting. I never would have thought of putting a screen protector on the view-screen of my camera. Cool.

The SD card holder is handy. Carrying SD cards are a must, but they're so tiny they are easy to misplace. This keeps them well protected, and you know where they are.

Overall, a great inexpensive bundle for any camera owner.
3 Pieces Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm.

2 x (16GB & 8GB) High Speed 10 UHS Flash Memory Cards + 3 Pieces Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm + Digital Camera SLR Large Gadget Bag + LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) + Table Top Tripod.

58mm 2 x Professional Telephoto Lens + SideGrip Strap + Hi-Speed SD USBCard Reader.

4 Piece Close-Up Macro Filter kit 58mm (#11) + Professional Video / Photo Tripod + 3 Pieces Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm.

Digital DSLR Auto Power Slave Flash + Wireless Remote.

#CanonT5LensAccessories
Visit  Amazon to order Camera Accesory Bundle for Canon T5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

(c) Housewise 2010-2015 Template by Ipietoon