14 January 2016

A Bowl Full of Lemons

http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/
Begin the New Year
Organized
Who are they? A blog dedicated to Organized Homekeeping.
Cost: Varies for downloads
Service/Product: Checklists, schedules, challenges
Category: Organizing

A Bowl Full of Lemons

A Bowl Full of Lemons is a blog dedicated to Organized Homekeeping. I started following ABFOL when Toni first started out about 6 years ago. I fell in love with her organizing plans. Her blog has grown to encompass so much in that time. She's even published a book that's just been released!

Not only does she run her blog, but she also has a number of Facebook pages that are specifically geared towards one topic, such as budgeting, scrapbooking, and a book club. She posts homekeeping tips on her Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, & Facebook pages daily.

I've featured ABFOL on my blog before. I just think the whole concept & strategy is awesome, and helpful. I've used it, and it works!

Years ago I was a follower of her 21 day challenge. I loved having everything laid out for me. So easy to follow. She now has other "challenges", like Home Organization 101. It's a 14 week challenge devoted to getting your entire house organized. She also has an 8-week series on Emergency Preparedness. These are only a couple of the challenges that are focused on her blog.

There is also a "Printables Shop" where you can download checklists & schedules. It helps a lot! Especially, I thought, with the household planner. I still have mine that I made 5 years ago! There are also  items like Travel Kits & Pet Care Kits.

If you are wanting to organize your home, but don't know where to start, check out Toni's A Bowl Full of Lemons blog. The challenges are broken down into easy, manageable steps. You will be surprised at how much you can accomplished when it's laid out in an easy to follow format. Go ahead, what do you have to lose......but clutter?!

Go to  A Bowl Full of Lemons today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c) Housewise 2010-2015 Template by Ipietoon